NEED A WEB EXPERT?
I AM HEREthibault(at)dnzt.io
I'm available to work with you. Don't forget to checkout my portfolio!
I can help with anything from Wordpress websites to complex Rails applications.
I had to learn how to get stuff in production. I'm used to AWS services and smaller VPS provider such as Digital Ocean or Linode. I love Continuous Integration as a developer and I've used CircleCI and Jenkins in the past. I also love the flexibility that Docker provides, be it in development or production.
Thanks to my experience working and maintaining legacy applications, I know the pitfalls of Rails applications very well.
I can help reviewing your code or your test suite.
Here's what I know and how I learned it.
Tech Services Manager
My role as the Tech Services Manager is to obviously manage this team, decide what we build and how, ensure that the team members are continuously learning and that the game teams are satisfied and able to create games faster.
Backend Team Lead
- Maintain existing web APIs built with Ruby, Node.js, Postgres, MongoDB, ...
- Build and maintain a Single Page Application built with React.js.
- Prioritize tasks based on company's needs
- Research and implement micro-services architecture
Software Engineer (Backend)
- Maintain legacy backends for games such as Juice Cubes and Jungle Cubes
- Create micro services based on game teams needs using Ruby and Node.js
- Create and maintain backend applications and APIs created with Ruby on Rails
- Offer technical expertise to CEO and VP to make the best choices (time, cost, ROI)
- Create a Single Page Application with Angular.js to show hotel's digital brochures
Expert in Information Technologies
DevopsContinuous Integration, Automated Testing, Deployment, Docker, Jenkins, AWS, Digital Ocean, Linode.
Graphic DesignerI'm no design expert but I know enough to be considered a full-stack developer.
Where to find me? Just shoot me an email ;)
Want to read more stuff about/from me?